This first-floor premier suite is situated in a coveted corner of the hotel with a balcony overlooking the grand fountain. It has access to a staircase leading down to the spacious French Garden. Tranquillity is offered by its duck egg and teal colour scheme.
A Nespresso machine and tea making facilities
Remote controlled TV & DSTV
300-thread count Egyptian cotton linen
Room service available
24-hour airport transfers available on request (Ts & Cs apply))
- Check in time: 14h00
- Check out time: 10h00
- Late checkout/day rooms available on request (Ts & Cs apply
- 1x KingBed.
- Maximum 2 guests.
- On-site laundry service
- Pillow menu
- Porter services
- Turn down service
- Child minding service on request
- Our Premier suites can accommodate additional single bed/s per room
- Electronic safe
- Fully stocked minibar
- En-suite bathrooms with separate bath and showers
- Tea box selection
- International adaptor
- Plush terry robes
- Luxury bath products
- Luxury bamboo mattress cover
- The guest can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival.
The place was well reserved and organized. It's been a while since i saw a hotel with such a good serviceFrans
The place is beautifulNonhle
Beautiful venue, went there for a work function. The staff were incredibly helpful, with an eye to detail. Delicious food. Highly recommend Ivory Manor.Marina